Getting in Shape
Options

ripped in 30 sequence

So maybe I am missing something...can someone please clear this up for me?? Ripped in 30...jillian recommends doing it 5-6 times a week. So do you work out 5-6 times a week until you reach 30 CALENDAR days or 30 workout days??? I did her 30 day shred religiously for 30 days and loved it, but ripped in 30 is kicking my butt in such a good way!! Thanks!

Re: ripped in 30 sequence

• Options
    I think you're reading too much into it. Who can really get "ripped" in 30 days or 30 workouts anyway? They've got to be in pretty great shape to begin with. It's just a gimmicky title to get people to buy the DVD.

With the 30DS, were you "shredded" after 30 days? Same deal. KWIM?

I use some 30DS workouts along with a bunch others- some P90X, group fitness classes (HIIT, Zumba, Strength, ect.)

Of course, eating a healthy diet is essential to any workout plan.

Anxiously awaiting baby #1! Baby BOY Due: May 30, 2013! Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    I do know what you mean. I am in decent shape and 30 day shred got me into a mid size 4 from a tight 6, so i guess its what you make of it during the 27 ish minutes of the workout. I do agree that it is a gimmick, like the 17 day diet or whatever. I'm curious about that but leery because of reasons we just stated. But I digress..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards