Rhode Island

BM gift

I am thinking about getting my BMs a wrap towel as one of their gifts and I am wondering if I should have just an inital, all 3 initials, their first names, nicknames, or 'bridesmaid', or something else I haven't thought of yet.

Also - should I do something with my colors (black, white, limegreen) or something a little more suble so they may wear it more often?

TIA knotties!

Wedding Bridal Party Towel Wraps - Personalized
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BM gift

• i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think either the first intial or their name or nickname.
    I don't think I'd ever wear a towl again that said "bridesmaid". IMO.

Also, their initials could change at some point in their lives (if they get married, divorced, change names, remarried, etc).

I think sticking to the first initial, name or nickname is a safe bet.

As for the color. I like the black and white ones pictured. Do all the BM's like green. If so, I don't think its an issue to do that. However, if you know that someone doesn't like that color or might not use it- then I would stick to neutral tones.

www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • courtchacecourtchace member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you getting those on etsy? Those look very similar to the ones I bought my girls off of there. I did their first names only. I also did them in our wedding colors, gray, blush, and ivory. They came out awesome.
  • edited December 2011
    I did find these on etsy and the are a great price and can be customized.

Did the girls like them?
  • courtchace7courtchace7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

They havent recieved them yet because my wedding isnt until next September but they came out really nice and Im positive they will love them!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh good!  Well I will be ordering them this weekend, so I'll let you know in May if the girls like them or not - lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards