North Carolina
Options

What's next? Besides everything.

Hello all! So life has been crazy recently and it's been hard to get on here as much as I would like to! So I've got the venue, caterer and flowers booked. Now the natural progression for the next step is.....dress? linens? photography?cake? centerpieces? gahh, so much left to do! I am also a little stumped on centerpiece ideas. My general floral theme is sunflowers (my favorite.) I am mostly using the much smaller version of sunflowers, I think they are called viking palms. I am having real flowers for the ceremony and was going to use silk flowers for the reception centerpieces. Any ideas/thoughts? 

Also it is raining, and I'm sick, boo! No fun!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 135 Invited
image 105 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 need to check their mailboxes!
RSVP Date: Sept 08
http://jennieweaver.blogspot.com/

Re: What's next? Besides everything.

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    What about a potted sunflower or like a couple in a small vase? I googled and tons popped up, but it depends on what kind of feel you're going for ;o)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jennieweaver1jennieweaver1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I just need some inspiration these days it seems. It's a pretty laid back venue by the river so I think something simple for sure :) I'll give some google pictures a try!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 135 Invited
    image 105 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 need to check their mailboxes!
  • Options
    meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Photography! You need to figure that out ASAP. Most photographers around here get booked up around a year out.

Then I'd say dress shopping, because it can take many months for your dress to come in.

Flowers/centerpieces, then cake, then rentals. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm with meredith- get your photog! and with that, i would rec figuring out your budget and what you want included within that budget. FI and I wanted A LOT for what I would consider to be a pretty modest photography budget, and ended up going with a  newbie to the field so we didn't have to compromise.

and dress shopping is just fun! :)
    image122 Made the list!
    image 89 Are ready to party!
    image 11 Will be missing out!
    image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jennieweaver1jennieweaver1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I'll get on that photography! :) Hope everyone is staying warm! It's freezing here!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 135 Invited
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards