Connecticut
Options

Event Planner - Mystic

Hi there! So I have a question, two parts kind of. I'm getting married at Mystic Seaport and have been in contact with Amy over there. Does anyone know if she sticks around the whole night, helps out, etc or does she just leave after dinner is done since she technically works for Costal Gourmet.

I need someone to be the one to collect all the stuff at the end of the night like the centerpieces, gifts, etc. I just didn't know if she does this. If not, here's my other question. Does anyone have a recommendation for an event planner for the day of duties?

Thanks!
mikeandtine.com Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Event Planner - Mystic

• Options
    Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm I'm not much help.  I'm a Seaport bride but I've been working with Alyson.  I thought about hiring a DOC way way back but never ended up pursuing it.  I'm really glad we didn't because it sounds like Alyson handles everything.  I didn't think about what time she leaves, though.  I will probably just ask a couple family members to collect certain things at the end so I don't forget. 

Good luck and sorry I don't have any recs for you. 
  • Options
    jacki8788jacki8788 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll warn you that I'm not going to be much help either! :)
    But I'm getting married at Mystic also, and Amy is our coordinator. I'd love to know how long she stays around as well...I would think that since she's the "official" coordinator, and they charge an extra 2% for service (compared to most other places), I would hope she'd be there to take care of things throughout the night.
    Hopefully someone else has more insight??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards