Idaho
Options

I'm his WIFE!

The day was great! Little things were going wrong left and right, but overall it was a great day. Other than running late (thanks to my mom and sisters...) the worst thing was the candles for the unity ceremony were forgotten, so we took it out of the ceremony, but no big deal, you just have to go with the flow. The rose petal toss went great and all the little girls kept picking the rose petals up off the ground and throwing them on me while I was talking with people. LOL Kelly's brother (best man) and his parents left the chapel to go to the reception before we got to take pictures with them, and I guess that was my fault, I didn't tell them to stay, but they didn't even give me a chance to tell them, I kind of assumed they would stay! We took pictures with my family, though and then pictures with his at the hotel. (There was a nice fountain, and some trees and stuff)

We ate some food (I made sure we got to...lol) and then started to do the rounds and people were starting to leave! (Like, seriously, we had been at the reception for maybe 20 minutes...) So, we quickly did the cake, bouquet and garter toss, and didn't do any dances. We later did a dance after most were gone, just for the photo opp. haha

Our families went and changed and so did we, and then we all sat in our hotel suite and opened gifts. It was kind of nice to do it that way, mostly because we got to spend a little more time with the family that had driven a distance.

The worst part of the day, I would say wasn't wedding related, but right before everyone came for the gift opening, they found a boil on my 83 yr old grandma's back and it was infected really bad, so they had to take her to the ER, but she's fine now. =)

Here's a link to the pro-pics! It was her 2nd wedding and I thought she did a great job!

Here's a couple of the teasers, too...

Here's a couple from my family

MARRIED!!!

Sorry this one is kind of dark...

Yahoo!!! =)
image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone

Re: I'm his WIFE!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards