Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Change on Photographer Review :( (LONG)

So I had originally given my photographer (Belle Boutique Photo) a B in my review.  I feel now that it was too good of a rating.  My MIL didn't want me to know this but H told me over the weekend that my photographer made my MIL cry all day Sunday about the shots that were made.  Of course I was oblivious to most things @ the wedding & did not see this for myself.  When doing the gift exchange between H and I the photographer asked my mom to help put on my earrings that H got me for a photo op.  Well my MIL asked if she could help since it was her son that gave the gift.  According to MIL, the photographer rudely said NO. From there for the rest of the night my MIL would ask photographer to take certain pics and my photographer would again tell her NO b/c it was not requested by myself or H.  My MOH also told me that the photographer made her cry @ the wedding!  Everytime she was close to me and the photographer was trying to get a shot she would rudely ask MOH to step away.  From what I have learned that another of my BM's reminded the photograher that she was my MOH but she said she didnt want pictures of her.  I have not gotten our proofs yet but I am a little worried that we arent going to be getting what we want and I never want any of the important people @ my wedding to have their feelings hurt by my photographer.  If I had realized any of this had happened I would have definetly tried to fix the situation.  Just wanted to let people know of the experience that my wedding party received.

Re: Change on Photographer Review :( (LONG)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards