Military Brides

Bored

I haven't posted in a while because...well there really isn't anything that I can add to any conversation here at the moment. And the threads are at such a bare minimum.

Work is SO SLOW right now which isn't good because I miss my H! He's been gone for 2 weeks now at MP school. I can't go visit him for another month and a half. So all I keep thinking about during work down time is when he can get back to me about going to visit him.

Side note: I have been blonde for 5 years now...tonight I'm dying my hair RED! :)

Anyone else around?
image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Bored

• Hey there!

I'm sitting around at home right now, just about to finish up a cake for my cousin (it's her birthday and she came in from out of town) I have noooo clue what I wanna do right now, I should be studying for my new-cal test on Monday but I have no desire to. FI upset me earlier...and I'm still not sure how I should try and talk to him. I gotta keep communication in mind though...I can't just get mad and keep it in.

OMG!!! Red is so exciting!! Post pics of before and after! lol

Also, I hope time flies until you see your FI. It's always tough being apart. :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards