New York
Options

**Bridgett**

WTH have you been?  You're in the 3's now, so you go into hiding?  What gives?  lol
We miss your mildy (ahem) sarcastic self!!!   Tongue out
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: **Bridgett**

• Options
    edited December 2011

Haha Im here. Josh and I went to watch the game Sat with a friend of his from work and his wife and we ended up drinking with them until all hours of the night and well...I had one of those "Why in all holy hell would I say/do that?!" kinda nights. I know it happens to every drinker at one point or another, but I am still embarrassed over it so I decided to go into hiding and just not talk to anyone.

I told them I thought they were swingers b/c they were way too overly sexual in front of people. Then had an anxiety attack when Josh and the wife left the hot tub and Joshs friend admits to not having his trunks on (which he thought I would find funny not uncomfortable). At some point I cried and blamed it on wedding stress. I yelled at the wife b/c she kept calling me a little girl. I dont know wth was wrong with me. I just decided it would be better to not talk to people for a few days. Ugh. I wont be drinking that much again for a veeeeeeery long time!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow... umm... yeah wow....
    Sounds like a rough weekend.  I can't possibly imagine your mouth getting you into trouble... what is even harder to imagine is you keeping it shut for the past few days after the blow up.  Tongue out
    Maybe not talking to people about the little stresses is at the heart of the big random drunken drama??
    Just re-read that this is a friend from Josh's work... oh man... not good.
    That will be an awkward office partty next Christmas... lol.

Well... I hope the week gets better.  Glad you're back!!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Haha thanks.

As we were leaving the guy said "Hey! Make sure this isnt the last time we all hang out ok?!" I actually stopped and just stared at him like 'Really?!?!' Haha.

The crying actually started when the friend picked me up and carried me up the stairs (cuz I was a tad creeped about the no trunks in the pool and kept walking away from him) and he missed a step and dropped me and I slammed my head in the wall. So it was his fault that it all started. Then his wife is saying "Danny thats not funny! Shes just a little girl! Shes a little girl Daniel and shes crying!" So I told her to "Stop f'n calling me a little girl! Im 25 yrs old. Jesus Christ!" Then Danny pulls me aside and says "you look like something other than your head is bothering you...talk to me. Whats wrong?" NEVER ask a drunk chick whats wrong...he got the answer...

But yeah, Josh works with a mess of drinkers and he keeps reassuring me that everything that happened that night was nothing compared to how most of them get...so we'll see if he actually wants to chill with us again...

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards