Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Love poems???

Wondering if I could ask for some help? I am getting married in 19 days . I asked my Aunt/ godmother to read a poem during the service but I have not found the one. My mom has sent me some but I was not really feeling them. Wasnt sure if anyone else had any good ideas , or if they are using a pretty poem or maybe a good location ( website to look ) . Thanks so much if you might be able to help me its getting down to the wire .

Re: Love poems???

• Options
    Google "wedding readings".  You'll find a ton.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    If you're going for classy this may not work, and I don't know if it's too post Secret, or too HS but maybe open a chat forum "Love is..." and have knotties post back... and then read that. 
    In which case... Love is loving you in spite of stinky feet.  
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank Girls

I needed all the help I can get . This is the only part that has not been decided on !

Thank you
  • Options

My godmother is reading I Carry Your Heart With Me by e.e. cummings at our wedding.

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/i-carry-your-heart-with-me-2/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards