California-Northern

Needing flowers, DJ, hair and makeup

Hello All,

I'm getting married in September in the Sacramento area and am on an extremely tight budget. I have the location (Oak Leigh Wedding Gardens), a caterer (ABC Grill) and a photographer (ClarkPhoto.net). I'm still hunting for a cheap florist, hair/make-up artist and DJ/master of ceremonies (like $50-$75 an hour).

Like I said, I'm on a very tight budget and will likely be getting a secondhand gown. So if you've had a good experience with a vendor that was reasonably priced, please share! Thanks in advance!

Re: Needing flowers, DJ, hair and makeup

• I highly suggest Tracy Gibbons for flowers, she's great, her email is gibbons.tracy@att.net, tell her Diane reccomended you.  She works with your budget to give you what you want and has great suggestions. 

How much do you want to pay for hair and make-up?  I have a friend who is a stylist, if you advise how much I can see if she is available?

Also, have someone i might be able to reccomend for DJ, checking on his prices.
    image 107 Invited
    image 56 are ready to party! image 51 can't make it :(image0 haven't decided
    RSVP Date: April 20th
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Luv4law07-

Thanks Diane! I've contacted Tracy to see if she's available for floral services. I'm seeing a pattern of most hair/make-up services being about $100 or more each. So the cheaper the better for my budget. I would like a one-stop shop on hair and makeup where I can just go to them or their studio and get both completed. (Just need to find someone unafraid of curly hair!)
  • Ok, I'll ask her about it, I dont think she would have a problem with your hair, she's familiar with all hair types. 
    image 107 Invited
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ok, so her email for hair and makeup is: swee.tart.23@hotmail.com, her name is Wendy :)

Still waiting to hear back on the DJ.
    image 107 Invited
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ok, I dont have the price on the DJ, but here is his info if you want to check it out.

His name is Sonny:

silveradodj@gmail.com
    707-654-3355
    www.silveradodj.com
    image 107 Invited
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Make up try - foxyface.net

• Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards