Idaho

I AM MARRIED!!!!

Hey Ladies,
 Sorry it has taken me so long to update. Life has been super crazy since the wedding. It was perfect!! If anything went wrong, i don't know about it. I had so much fun and it was all like a dream. My dress fit and the shoes were adorable. My husband and I hid for a whole week and are now back to work. We will go on our official honeymoon in March over my spring break. That is a Western Caribeean cruise. I CAN'T WAIT!!

The only bummer was my bridesmaids and i were all sick. and by 8pm of the wedding day i had a 101 fever. What a way to start married life, i spent the week sick...bleh.

Here is a link to pics. Let me know if it doesn't work.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1474351646&aid=2097095

~totally in love with my best friend~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I AM MARRIED!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  Glad everything went as planned!
    The pictures are blocked.
  • shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Yay for you!!! I couldn't see the pictures on Facebook, but I clicked on your profile and saw your profile picture. Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see more!
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, give me a couple of days, after new years I will get this figured out and up for you guys. Sorry Embarassed
    ~totally in love with my best friend~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How's married life? :)

So, I know we are only a few people here on the Idaho board, but I'm anxious to see your pictures! Any luck? :) Your profile pic is cute! (don't think I'm creepy, I just was checking back tonight and saw it. lol)
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards