Pennsylvania-Central

E-pictures in downtown Lancaster

Good Morning!
I would like to get our engagement pictures taken somewhere in downtown Lancaster.  Do you have any suggestions of streets, attractions, alleys, etc?  We would like to include our dog in a few of the pictures. 
Thanks!
Lauren

Re: E-pictures in downtown Lancaster

• edited December 2011
    I would do them around Central Market!  So pretty! Plus right now I am sure there are flowers out or starting to come out!  We did our wedding pics down by Market and they were beautiful!  It turned out great because our pics were taken after it was closed for the day...so not a lot of foot traffic. 

Steinmann Park could also be a pretty place too (close by, next to The Pressroom).  :)   ALSO...there are some really pretty churches with neat courtyards that you could take pics in. I think there is one on West Chestnut that is beautiful...maybe find one with a beautiful doorway...that would be pretty!  :)  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second by Market. There are a lot of neat alleys behind it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    I second the Central Market and Steinman Park area.

We did our engagement photos in downtown Lancaster but we only walked from the 300 block of N Queen St to Stans Records on Prince St. In that short walk we got a ton of fabulous photos just by taking advantage of interesting nooks and crannies. A few of my photos are in my bio if you care to take a gander :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards