Alabama
Options

What's your job?

Just curious.  :)  I work in the IT department of a hospital.  I work for the Business team, so I run reports, handle user accounts, fix broken stuff, etc.
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: What's your job?

• Options
    JGreenfan2000JGreenfan2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    student and Avon
    Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LenaFLenaF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a student, working on my Secondary Education Mathematics Degree. I'm going to teach Jr. High and High School math and be a volleyball coach.

My FI is a student working on his Computer Science Software Engineering Degree and will be graduating in Dec. and starting Grad School in Jan. while teaching some undergrad courses at Auburn as a GTA. I am SO proud of him!

What's your FI's job?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My FI is a full time student.  He works part time delivering pizzas and puts that money into savings for the wedding, honeymoon, household, etc.

image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I work in sales at Marquirette's Exquisite Jewelry in Montgomery AL! We were chosen by The Knot and Local Brides in our area for the 2011 Best of Weddings for engagement rings and bridal jewelry. I love this website, and listening to all of the great stories. If I can answer and questions I would love too!!! Congrats to each and everyone of you! 

Friend us on Facebook!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a student and ....Brown Bag Party
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards