Hawaii
Options

EXPIRED

Re: EXPIRED

• Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Congrats! Glad to see that a few bumps in the road did not ruin the happiest time of your life! Your cake came out nice, I'm glad she made a new one; I'm not sure I'd want to eat a 6 day old cake that wasn't even the correct flavoring or color! You looked beautiful, and your right, your hair was very nice....sorry about the snobby girls, hope you didn't tip them well! Have fun at your AHR!!!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh my, You are such a trooper. You really had a lot go wrong but had a great attitude about the whole thing. I think we all know what you mean when you say once you saw your future husband and all the beautiful decor nothing else mattered. 
    Your pictures are amazing. The one of the bridal party on the log perfect. 
    Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon. 
  • Options
    I'm getting married next month on Kauai.  Who are your vendors?  I'm using cakes by Sandi, Kelvin Ho, Maile Weddings, and Martin Roberts.  Did you use any of these?  If so, any thoughts?

• Options
    Also, who did your hair/makeup and music?  
  • Options
    I love all your decorations and great job on all the DIY items especially!
    All those little touches really made everything come together.
  • Options
    That's interesting that you said Maile was more than Diana.  When I got my quotes, Maile was HALF of what Diana quoted me.  It must be different depending on what kinds of services you requested.

We're also using Kelvin Ho (glad you liked him!).  For our hair/makeup, we've booked Mia Moriguchi, so I'm glad that wasn't the person you had issues with.  Martin Roberts did end up being more expensive, but I was so much happier with the customer service I was receiving, that it ended up being worth it in the end.

My wedding will be at Plantation Gardens.  I can't WAIT!  If you have any advice about things to do in Kauai while I'm there, let me know!

• Options
    Yes, you are such a trooper! Even though you had many small bumps along the way, it seems as if you remained optimistic! Great attitude, I think, just because things can go wrong and it's either you accept them and move on or fester in anger/frustration, but you did the former, which is great! I admire you for that!

Congrats and thanks for sharing! Beautiful photos. :)
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ozajozaj member
    First Comment
    Hi!,
    Your blog caught my eye as I'm just starting to plan a wedding in Kauai for next year around Sept/Oct. You did a fantastic job. Looks so overwhelming becuase I'm just starting to think about everything.
    I may have missed this in previous posts of yours because it only goes back so far.
    Where was the location for your wedding on Kauai? And how many guest did you have?

Angie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards