July 2012 Weddings
Options

Wedding Nightmare!

I had a dream last night that my priest called and told me that he can no longer perform our ceremony and that I have to look somewhere else! Yikes! I know this isn't too much of a big deal, but the catholic ceremony has a huge meaning to me and i just hope this dream isn't a vision of what's yet to come! Embarassed 

Anyone had any good ones lately?!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Wedding Nightmare!

• Options
    Nope, thankfully, but I'm sure they will come....
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Options
    I had a weird dream last night but it was not WR.  I always have the craziest dreams.  FI has told me that I have cried in my sleep before lol I told him next time to wake me up!
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    nothing since my last one where I was wearing a gown that didn't fit, walking down an aisle that was a floating dock in a swamp filled with alligators
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I hate when you have a bad dream and it feels so real that you just feel miserable for the rest of the day!

Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    i keep dreaming about the diamonds falling out of my engagement ring. i have had different versions of this dream at LEAST 5 times now.

two nights ago was possibly the weirdest one i have had - i hit something with my ring and smashed the entire thing in half. i continued to wear half of the ring and carry the other half around in a ziploc bag. (that is the part that keeps coming back - me carrying diamonds around in ziploc bags). usually, the diamonds just start to fall out for no reason, so this one was unique that i actually caused it to happen myself. yes, i am weird!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_wedding-nightmare-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:a183bae5-d01b-4743-92e4-acd850d1f1ecPost:e709e949-649f-46e6-a1b2-31605e725505">Re: Wedding Nightmare!</a>:
    [QUOTE]i keep dreaming about the diamonds falling out of my engagement ring. i have had different versions of this dream at LEAST 5 times now. two nights ago was possibly the weirdest one i have had - i hit something with my ring and smashed the entire thing in half. i continued to wear half of the ring and carry the other half around in a ziploc bag. (that is the part that keeps coming back - me carrying diamonds around in ziploc bags). usually, the diamonds just start to fall out for no reason, so this one was unique that i actually caused it to happen myself. yes, i am weird!!
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

I have had several dreams with my diamonds falling out of my ring too!!
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    omg lady i am so glad i am not the only one having this dream!!! it is so bizarre and it always seems so real when i wake up.
  • Options
    I had 2 this week!!  Ive had wedding dreams but these were like nightmares. 
    The first one was real bad. 
    I was wearing my dress, but there was a spot on it. 2 BMs didnt show up til half hour after the ceremony started, and they were not ready.  The flowers in the church were all wrong. We had like 6 ringbearers running down the aisle, i hadnt seen the flowergirl dresses. My dad was wearing a coral polo shirt. he basically ran me down the aisle, I was so mad i slapped him. I forgot my bouquet and my FI was wearing jeans. I was crying the whole time, and I was very happy it hadnt actually happened. 

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

2 nights ago I dreamed that the diamonds fell off my e-ring too!

doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i wonder what all of our diamond-related dreams mean??? they all seem so strange to me!! all of my friends think it is bizarre that i keep dreaming it, but it must be pretty common if three of us are having the same dream!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards