March 2012 Weddings
Options

March 3rd/4th Brides & 10 Days!! :)

Congrats to all the brides getting married this weekend! I can't be more excited for you guys to have all the plans over the last few months put into action!

As for all of you March 10/11th brides- We are down to our last weekend! I'm running low on time, but it always seems like something else pops up :/ I seriously can't wait for the honeymooon- I hope y'all have a great day and productive week :)

Re: March 3rd/4th Brides & 10 Days!! :)

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Stupid TK, I can't see your post!!

Ok since I can see it now I am editing to respond.

I can't believe how fast time has gone. Good luck to everyone who is getting married this coming weekend. Can't wait to see pictures of them all.

I hope the 10th gets her fast we well.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Very excited for all of you EARLY March Brides!!! I hope that the 31st comes quick!!!
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! I can't wait! And you forgot Britt - she's March 2nd! :)
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Options
    Yay! March 4 here!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_march-3rd4th-brides-10-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:7acb3801-e492-45d8-83d9-a73568d0c22ePost:1655f879-928e-494f-be66-c56d00007dee">Re: March 3rd/4th Brides & 10 Days!! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks! I can't wait! And you forgot Britt - she's March 2nd! :)
    Posted by jml1981[/QUOTE]

I actually had her in mind when I wrote the post, I could have sworn she was on the
    3rd! But yes! Britt, too! :D
  • Options
    Congrats to all you ladies getting married this weekend!  Hope all goes fantastic! Cannot wait to see pics :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ours is the 10th.  I can't believe it is almost here and I am so ready for it!!
  • Options
    I'm so excited. We're going to get our first wedding pics soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations to the other girls who are getting married this weekend, I'm so ready!!

Congrualtions to the other brides, yayyy for getting closer!! Just think, after this weekend - your nextt!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    w+c3w+c3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thanks Ladies! The third is sneaking right up on me!

But I appreciate all the love and well wishes! I am so excited.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards