Michigan-Northern

Marquette Caterer

Hello,
I am a Chicagoan considering getting married in the UP (near Marquette) at my fiance's family property.  I am wondering if anyone knows of a good caterer that provides elegant food.  I have done a little internet research and mostly seen restaurants that do platters.  I am a foodie and it is important to me to have quality, fresh and delicious food at our wedding.  Does anyone know a place that does this in MQT or is willing to travel to MQT from another location?
Thanks!

Re: Marquette Caterer

• binnie1binnie1 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    You may want to try the Petoskey/Harbor Springs area or Traverse City and see if someone is willing to travel. 
  • binnie1 has a good idea -- and if they don't travel that far, they might be able to recommend someone in the area that does similar food.

In the Petoskey/Harbor Springs area, I'd suggest Stafford's Hospitality or Galley Gourmet (they're the only ones I've tried personally). Also found something that might be worth a look into: Charles Catering in Cheboygan.

From one foodie to another: good luck and tell us what you find!!!
  • You may want to contact the Landmark Inn, Marquette. 
  • Mama Russos, if your intrested in lasgana, meatballs, baked chicken etc. They are reasonably priced and are based out of Ishpeming MI (about 15 miles west of Marquette) I have attended numerous receptions with them and am having them at my own wedding in 2013.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards