Getting in Shape
Options

I need morning snack ideas

I'm getting pretty sick of wasabi peas!  Anyone have any suggestions for me?  Needs to be something easy, mess-free and quick.  TIA!
Anniversary

Re: I need morning snack ideas

• Options
    Trail mix or nuts, but measure it out or you will end up with way too many calories!
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • Options
    i really like cottage cheese with an orange cut up in it. You can prepare it ahead of time, then grab and go.

Veggie sticks, fruit ... anything really.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nuts, fruit, greek yogurt, freeze dried fruit (not the dehydrated, 100 g of sugar added stuff, but freeze dried...interesting texture), veggies, frozen edamame, a tablespoon of PB...

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I do two chocolate crunch rice cakes (60 calories each) with a little bit of peanut butter. This can be a morning or afternoon snack. I also do an apple and some almonds, or carrots and hummus.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I started cutting down what I eat for breakfast and having a protein shake with it. Keeps my full til lunch .
  • Options
    string cheese and a carb like crackers or pretzels.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options

Chobani Yogurt - lots of protein, lowfat - keeps me full until lunch.  If I don't even have time for that, I break off half of a Luna Bar and sneak that in!

• Options
    apple slices with peanut butter!
  • Options

plain greek yogurt w/ honey, cottage cheese, fruit

• Options
    I like those Fiber One brownies. They're only 90 cal and it's good to get my fiber in the morning. I also have a mini V8 Can (30 cal) and Nature Valley Granola Squares (80 cal). 
    "Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes" David & Roxy March 2, 2013 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Granola cereal with grapes or dried fruit in a baggie. Works every time!
  • Options
    Homemade fruit parfait, or take what you put in a parfait and make it into a smoothie. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards