Kentucky
Options

Military Wedding

Is anyone having a military wedding?  I just got engaged two weeks ago and we're getting married the end of March since he's deploying for a year in April.  Any ideas??  I'm nervous!~Amanda
Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Military Wedding

• Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI is in the Army and plans to wear his uniform, but so far that's the only official "Military" element.  There will be lots of other military guests, though.There's a whole board on here for Military Brides that might be helpful for you.  What specifically makes you nervous?
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just nervous about making sure all the military elements are put together.
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What elements are you looking to include?  Are you having your wedding on post?  We went to one a couple weeks ago that was in a post chapel with the reception at the leaders club, but other than that, it was a "normal" wedding.  No uniforms, even.  You can really do as much or as little as you and FI want.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am marrying a soldier and we are getting married at the end of April since we are PCSing in June.  He is wearing his dress blues and I am wearing the traditional white dress but my girls are wearing black dresses and his boys are wearing all black tux with white tie and vest...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards