Tennessee

Chapels in Gatlinburg

Hi everyone! We are looking to elope with a twist which means we are wanting an extremely small wedding with only 9 guest. We do not live in the area so we are needing names of chapels that are not on the main stripe and Pigeon Forge area is fine with us as well. We are looking to elope in Aug yet we will be going traveling there in March to find our location site! Thanks for any and all help!

Re: Chapels in Gatlinburg

• There are easily a hundred+  wedding sites/chapels in the area. I can't vouch for any of these places as I'm not married yet but I've looked at several and Above The Mist and Flower Mountian both seem very nice.  You'll probably want to search for the places in Gatlinburg over places in Pigeon Forge.

Most area B&B's and cabin rental places do weddings as well.
  • Thanks for the insight! I never thought to look for B&B in the area as well!
  • Chapel in the Glades, chapel in the Glen, logchapel.com are off the parkway and I'm sure there are many others. As the other poster said try B&Bs or even cabin rental companies as several have chapels on site or you can even be married in a cabin if you find one you love with a gorgeous view. Tons of options. Good luck!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Check out Angel's View Wedding Chapel; I am a wedding consultant here! We have great mountain views and do both indoor and outdoor weddings. Here is the link to our website: http://www.angelsviewweddingchapel.com
    If you scroll all the way to the bottom, you will see a blue link that says "Click Here to Get a Quote and Available Times." Once you fill that form out, I will be glad to customize your wedding and give you a price quote. Just tell me your name and I will make sure that I am the consultant to help you!

Thank you!
    -Ashlyn
  • Check out Angel's View Wedding Chapel; I am a wedding consultant here! We have great mountain views and do both indoor and outdoor weddings. Here is the link to our website: http://www.angelsviewweddingchapel.com
    If you scroll all the way to the bottom, you will see a blue link that says "Click Here to Get a Quote and Available Times." Once you fill that form out, I will be glad to customize your wedding and give you a price quote. Just tell me your name and I will make sure that I am the consultant to help you!

Thank you!
    -Ashlyn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards