Florida-Central Florida

Photobooth

Hello Ladies,

I am trying to find out where I can rent a photobooth for $500 or less. So far the ones that I have called are charging $650 plus, and I do not think that is worth it for just a few hours. Please let me know of any afforadable photobooths. :)

Crystal
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photobooth

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_photobooth?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:1e50db0e-e95f-46ba-b27e-27791f4199e0Post:c58f74a4-f287-4537-b44f-bcf4a228704a">Photobooth</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Ladies, I am trying to find out where I can rent a photobooth for $500 or less. So far the ones that I have called are charging $650 plus, and I do not think that is worth it for just a few hours. Please let me know of any afforadable photobooths. :) Crystal
    Posted by domenech[/QUOTE]

<div>rentthephotobooth.com</div>
  • Try Just4UFotobooths.com
    They have packages from $375.
    We'll be using them in October!

• Hey Crystal! 
    Good Luck with your planning, and just a few tips to keep in mind when looking for a quality Photo Booth at a good price. Look at what you are getting for the price and be careful of companies that try to tack on travel fees and additional fees for extra prints or a logo. Also a lot of times a company will advertise a low price, but its only for 2 hours. If your reception is less than 2 hours, they wll be breaking down the booth in the middle of your event. 

Feel free to give us a call if you ever have any questions about Photo Booth rentals in Central Florida / Orlando, I'd be happy to help you out! 

Kristin - 407-308-2767
  • I just got an E-Mail today from fotoboxlive.com

They're offereing a deal that I may take since my fiance and I want to do a photobooth but at a reasonable price. For $350 you get a 3 hr. rental, unlimited photo prints, set up and break down, props, a professional attendent, and an online gallery.
    I've seen better quality but for the price you can't beat it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards