Christian Weddings

Friday QOTD

Weekend plans?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• taking my new puppy home so my family can meet him. My parents are so excited to meet their new "grand-pup". Plus, we will be celebrating my nieces 1 year birthday this weekend. hard to believe that little joy and blessing has been in our lives for a year already
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2012
    Today: Spending the entire day with DH, and watching the Opening Ceremonies tonight.

Tomorrow: Sending DH off on a mission trip with the youth group for a week.  Clean the house.

Sunday: Taking a break from church for a week.  Staying home with my Bible and some worship music.
  • Today- Meeting my best friend to go to the mall.  Then hopefully making some zucchini bread later.  And running errands

Tomorrow-Work

Sunday-Work
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • No plans yet.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The Olympics!! All weekend long!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • today: working and going to see some houses this evening

saturday: spending time with my fiance

sunday:friend's bridal shower
  • Having a baby.  At least, I hope that's the plan!

But, I said the same thing last Friday...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_friday-qotd-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:cfb6b339-0f93-45e4-8b88-e1d9986c8810Post:69f62a71-caa8-44dc-992a-e685d556f032">Re: Friday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Having a baby.  At least, I hope that's the plan! But, I said the same thing last Friday...
    Posted by Soon2BeMrsTing[/QUOTE]

Ooh! Praying you have a safe and quick delivery! :)

Same old same old for me: catch up on housework, budget, church. But we do get to find out whether BIL and SIL are having a girl or a boy on Sunday!
  • Good luck on the baby MrsTing!

For me- tomorrow, meeting with our guitarist, and doing some errands. Hopefully a bike ride too

Sunday- church and cleaning and packing for my cruise to Alaska!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tonight: Going to see the Dark Night

Saturday: Laundry and watching the Olympics

Sunday: Church and more Olympics.

• Dinner with the ILs, shower/bachelorette for a friend.
  • Tonight: Working.

Tomorrow: Celebrating my birthday by going to see "Moonrise Kingdom" and going out to eat.

Sunday: Church and bumming around.
  • homework, homework, church and homework.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited July 2012
    Hope the baby comes soon, MrsTing!

I'm late on this (story of my life haha)...

Yesterday (after our last day of grad class for a little!)  I went walking and to lunch with my friend and her adorable 9-month-old boy. Then I did some shopping and, at night, H and I went to a housewarming party at my aunt and uncle's new house. 

Today I'm just getting things done for my friend's bridal shower and hanging out. Tonight is church. After that, H and I have a wedding reception to go to (they had a DW and are having a reception back here).

Tomorrow is the middle school program we help with at church. Then ? ... Maybe grocery shopping and/or cleaning. 
  • Friday was our last night in Hilton Head.  We made smoothies.

Saturday: Returned from Hilton Head.  Had an MRI done of my own head.  DH thinks it looks ok, so hopefully the radiologist says the same thing.  Grocery shopping after DH gets up from his nap.

Sunday: Brunch after 10am church service.  Finish the two papers I have due!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards