Ohio-Cincinnati

Found my dress at Yours Truly, Kelly!!!

Hi Ladies!!  I appreciate all of the great advice that I had gotten on where to find my gown!!  My mom and I went out Thursday to the bridal district and shopped just about every store there!!  Had some wonderful experiences, especially at Carrie Karibo and European Bridal!!  We tried Bridal & Formal and Cincinnati Bride, but I just got too overwhelmed!!  Needless to say, I did not get my dress on Thursday.  So we went back on Saturday!  I wanted to try a couple of more stores.  Long story, short...I found MY gown at Yours Truly, Kelly :)  I cannot say enough about the service I received from Kelly.  Even though it was crazy busy in her shop, she made me feel so special!  She was working with me and another bride at the same time and we loved giving each other our opinions!  I found a designer dress, never worn, for only $450! I also got my veil, tiara, and slip, & shoes there!  I will definitely be recommending her shop to all my friends since we are all getting married around the same time!!  

Re: Found my dress at Yours Truly, Kelly!!!

• Oh...I would post a pic of my gown, but my fiance is on here all the time too :)  He is having a fun time planning our wedding and loves to read the posts on here!!
  • I dropped my dress off there to consign and Kelly is awesome. She is so sweet and you can tell she really cares about helping people. Congrats on finding your dress!
  • Isn't she the greatest!  I had such a wonderful experience at her store and I have been telling everyone about it.  I am glad you found your dress!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I also found my dress at Kelly's!!  She was so incredbly sweet and I loved that she was not pushy and did not pressure me into buying.  I felt that she truly cared about me finding the right dress for me!
    I have been telling everyone also about her shop!  Congratulations on finding your dress!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards