Re: An interesting convo,...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LMBO!!!!
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i read the OP, and skimmed the responses. interesting!
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was actually pretty surprised at how civil the responses were! I guess the month boards aren't as bad as some of the others.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, some month boards are worse than others.  The May 2011 is full of BSCs.  Or it was 6 months ago, I haven't posted there since then.

The post was interesting, but Big Love didn't come up... that's one of my favorite shows on HBO.  I don't know anyone in the poly lifestyle, but it is a different point of view with ideas of marriage and the legal rights, etc.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the show Big Love and Sister Wives is the new one on TLC.  Since my personal life is pretty "square", it's fun to see how the people on these shows make those situations work. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_interesting-convo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:0e4f9914-f8ba-43a8-b10e-b313e5e485b2Post:55857849-1da4-4704-9bbc-72a036549ffa">Re: An interesting convo,...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was actually pretty surprised at how civil the responses were! I guess the month boards aren't as bad as some of the others.
    Posted by kinmir30[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm also on the July 2011 board. Must have missed this one. The gals are all pretty polite. I have the Knot 911 app on my phone and some of the bride there are super mean!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards