Texas-Austin
Options

45 days left until the wedding and still not finalized on caterer.....

HELP!  We were going to do taco bar b/c Fuzzy Taco was MUCH cheaper but didn't really love it...so now back to BBQ...we really like Smokey Mo's and it isn't expensive but I noticed Texas Rib Kings is even less, but we haven't tried it....any ideas?

Smokey Mo's BBQ or Texas Rib Kings????

Re: 45 days left until the wedding and still not finalized on caterer.....

• Options
    I don't really like either of those choices to be 100% honest.  We used Crazy R for our engagement party and would hire them again in a heartbeat.  Their brisket is one of the best that we've ever had and they have great sides too.  I think their pricing is very good so hopefully they can help you out.  The site is  http://crazyrbbq.wordpress.com/ and their email is crazyrbbq@hotmail.com.

Good luck!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We are not huge fans of Smokey Mo's. It has been years since we had Texas Rib King. I remember it being good, at least what we used to order. Since both places have an actual physical location could you stop in and try the food out? That way you end up with what you want.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'd try J Mueller. They catered a company event I was at and it was amazing!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Check out Pok-E-Jo's!! They have REALLY great prices. They do BBQ of course, but also have the option for you to do non-BBQ stuff. I'd highly recommend them.
    They're doing my wedding and rehearsal next March.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards