Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Wedding Pics & Wedding Stuff for Sale (2nd Line Umbrellas, beads, masks, etc)

Finally got my wedding site together.  I have wedding pictures to share and lots of wedding decor and stuff for sale for anyone who might be interested (peacock, gold and green mostly).  I also have a stationery page, that Nola brides might find useful-- feel free to use any of it!

Thanks again for all the great tips and advice I got on here to put together my Nola dream wedding! :-)

http://beznlu.weebly.com/index.html

Re: Wedding Pics & Wedding Stuff for Sale (2nd Line Umbrellas, beads, masks, etc)

• Options
    RYLZRYLZ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thanks, ladies :-)
  • Options
    NolaBride2012NolaBride2012 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    What ana amazing website! I felt like I attended your wedding festivities! 

Sending you a pm about invites....
  • Options
    RYLZRYLZ member

PM'd you back!
  • Options
    Your site is amazing!
    I love your welcome book template.
    Did you create that on your own or use a template?
    I especially love the design of the itinerary information.
    I am trying to create something similar however I do not think that I could possibly create something as nice as yours!!

Great job :)
  • Options
    RYLZRYLZ member
    Thanks so much, Bluiz!

I designed the pages of the welcome book that you're referring to.  I literally drew them by hand and then a graphic artist, Jill, on Etsy created them for me (http://www.etsy.com/shop/paperbyjillm).  The last 4 pages of the book that had restaurant info and local lingo contained the text from a Knottie who shared them a long time ago, and Jill just formatted it to match the rest of my book.  If you know how to edit pdfs and alter the itinerary pages, I'm happy to share mine with you and you can add your own colors and text.  If you don't know how, I'm pretty sure you could type up your text, email jill, and she'd create the same pages for you.  She was VERY affordable, and super fast turn-around times.

You can PM if you need more info or have something else in mind.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards