Massachusetts-Boston

MAC makeup artist

Hi Ladies, 
  Hoping you can help me out.  For my wedding I used Brea Cherne.  She was awesome, but shes moved back california.  My cousin is now getting married and looking for a MAC artist to do her makeup?  Anyone found someone thats really good?  

TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MAC makeup artist

• edited December 2011
    I don't know if they're a MAC makeup artist (not really familiar with what that is), but I loved who we used for our wedding, Girly Junk.  Pics and review in bio

http://www.girlyjunk.com
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • ABColeslawABColeslaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  I remember you!  Thank you, I will pass that info along!
  • edited December 2011
    Caitlin Murphy gets good reviews on here.  I'm using her for my e-pics next Friday and so far she's been great to deal with and has fair prices.
  • edited December 2011
    AB please tell me you are not talking about makeup by Brea!!!! I have a contract with her and she never contacted me!
  • ABColeslawABColeslaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am.  BUT when did you start your contract with her.  Because I am just assumying she is no longer in Mass based on what she told me two years ago at my wedding, that she was getting married and moving back to California.  Maybe she didn't.  I would just call her if I were you.  Brea was awesome and I'm really hoping shes still around for my cousin. 
  • rtarquiniortarquinio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had a great MAC makeup artist from the North Shore do my makeup and bridesmaids and he was awesome!  Nick from the Burlington Store MAC....
  • dbridbri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How did that work? Did you hire him outside of the MAC store or did you go to Burlington for makeup? How much did he charge?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards