Second Weddings

2nd Wedding for Both, Looking for Venues

I am looking for venues in and around Pittsburgh and East of Pittsburgh that aren't really expensive. It's going to be a second wedding for the two of us, only about 50 people at the most. I would like a place that could do both the ceremony and the reception, but it's not that big of a deal if it can't. We'd like all inclusive, the less work the better. lol

Any suggestions of venues?

Also looking for suggestions for how to handle second weddings.

Re: 2nd Wedding for Both, Looking for Venues

• Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For location/venue suggestions, I recommend you try your Local Wedding Board for Pittsburgh (look on the left column).

For input/feedback on your plans ... let us know what you have in mind.  There is a lot of experience here.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome. You should check your local boards for venue's as the previous poster suggested, then come back and ask anything about a second wedding. We usually have an answer for everything!
    Its up on the left under Local Wedding Boards.
    Good luck to you!
  • maddortmaddort member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations jessica,
    I'm in the same situation. 2nd wedding, about 40 guests with a small budget.
    I'm currently checking local restaurants that have private dinner rooms.  Suprisingly they have some already preset banquet menus and bar options. I'm finding price ranges from 55-65 per person (including bar and appetizers). 
    Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Maddort  - I found the Gateway Clipper, and I think we are gonna go with them. Look into them. Hope it helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards