Florida-South Florida
Options

dresses

Hi Ladies,

How soon did your bridesmaid order their dresses? My wedding will be in June. My maid of honor lives out of the country, but will make a visit prior to the wedding for her dress.

Re: dresses

• Options
    My girls ordered in beginning Nov wedding is in May. I have 2 other girls who need to order by beginning Jan they say it takes 12 weeks to come in for Alfred Angelo plus alterations.
  • Options
    I would honestly start looking now, because some boutiques take a while to ship the dress. I bought mine in March, and they arrived early in July, but again that's Alfred Angelo.
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Options
    My girls ordered theirs in August for our December wedding. They got in about the 2nd week of November.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    My BMs ordered their dresses no later than July 3rd for my November wedding. It gave them enough time to have any alterations they needed. Do you know which dresses you like or still looking? If you haven't narrowed it down then I would suggest to start ASAP. Our dresses were from the Allure collection.
  • Options
    Most places take about 10 - 16 weeks to ship. We ordered Dessy and they said around 4 months.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thankfully I've narrowed it down. I plan to visit Alfred Angelo this weekend to get the ball rolling. They are the only place thus far that have the shade I was looking for; marine blue.
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_dresses-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:5d605ec0-178d-4060-b7fa-1f6239c092d4Post:25aba403-d4a7-4fc3-a75b-ca8aa6950696">Re:dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]My BMs ordered their dresses no later than July 3rd for my November wedding. It gave them enough time to have any alterations they needed. Do you know which dresses you like or still looking? If you haven't narrowed it down then I would suggest to start ASAP. Our dresses were from the Allure collection.
    Posted by Mademoiselle D[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards