New York-New York City

Lion in the Sun paperie

Has anyone used Lion in the Sun in Park Slope for their wedding invitaitons?  How was your experience?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lion in the Sun paperie

• edited December 2011
    I used them for my 2008 wedding.  The level of service was extremely high- they sat with us for a couple of hours helping us figure out what we wanted (who knew invitations would be so stressful?) and they were helpful with finding ways I could cut costs a little bit and careful with details.  Also very efficient- my invitations came in so quickly (although that has more to do with the manufacturer).  So you can't go wrong here- but that being said, i did see a lot of the same invitations that I later found cheaper online.. but I guess the added value of personal service was worth it. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in the process of using them now.  They do have a very good level of customer service.  I worked with both Melinda and Kailin.  Melinda, I think is a manager or owner but Kailin was extremely friendly and I clicked better with her.  I wouldn't have known how to phrase the invitations, etc. without guidance so even if I found the invitations online cheaper, I wouldn't have been able to achieve the same effect the ones I ordered are going to have. 

They did help me cut costs but I felt like I was nickel and dimed in other ways (they originally gave me a price including a champagne colored ink, only for me to find out later it was going to be an additional 90 dollar charge. They took off an extra 30 dollars here but oops! I had to pay 20 for the proof). 

The service is good and if you're willing to spend a little extra money for good service, so far, it's a good place to go.  I'll let you know how it goes when I get my invites. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards