Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning!

I know a lot of ppl may not be around, but I thought I'd start a GM post anyway! Didn't do anything exciting last night - just hung around the apt and watched Sing Off - I was SUPER pumped with the outcome! Those guys really deserved it!

I'm getting very excited to head home for the Holidays... only ONE more day and I'm outta here! lol... Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Morning! (almost afternoon!)

Yesterday was pretty quiet at work, and my boss took off early - so I took off a little early too! It was nice to get home and it still be light out! I took the pup for a little walk, and then worked out. I also watched the Sing-off and thought it was a great episode! I loved all the songs and was happy with the outcome!!

I'm hoping the afternoon goes quickly here.. only working a half day tomorrow sooo I'm anxiously awaiting noon on wednesday!!

G - what did you think of all the songs last night? Which one was your fave? I loved the Boys II Men collaboration with Committed but also was a huge fan of Street Corner Symphonies last song.. i literally had chills! After that song I didn't care who won between Committed and Street Corner - they were both just so awesome!!

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    db - omg yes!! The songs were AMAZING!! I loved Committed's rendition of Michael Jackson and Akon's Hold My Hand... And the Fix You performance by Street Corner Symphony was AMAZNG! The Boyz II Men collaboration was also great... in fact, all the performances were awesome! lol... Overall I thought it was such a great episode and I was very happy with the outcome! I was rooting for both Street Corner Symphony AND Committed so when it came down to both I was really happy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards