Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Strapless gown ---- how to get my "ladies" to pop?

Hi ladies! I'm a small-chested bride who fell in love w/ a strapless gown... now I need something to create some ooomph in my cleavage!

Any suggestions for comfortable bustiers or push-ups that won't dig into my stomach all night long? I'm not sure a strapless bra will work b/c there's a low back and might show the braline.

Thanks so much! :-)

Re: Strapless gown ---- how to get my "ladies" to pop?

• Options
    I just heard a bad story about the chicken cutlets. She said she was dancing and sweating and one fell down to her belly button!
    My sister and I are small chested too. When she got married, the tailor at the bridal shop added cups to her dress which pushed the girls up much like a push up bra would do. I plan on having them do the same for me because my dress is very fitted and a bra or bustier won't work under it.
  • Options
    There are bras that you can attach a backless strapless loop. All it does is connects to the bra, and then pretty much wraps around your lower back and stomach, thus helping out your clevage and holding the chicken cutlets in.
    <*>My Blog<*> Updated Sept. 20 My BFP Chart
    Started TTC July 2010 ~ Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism April 2011 ~ BFP 5.10.11 EDD 1.16.12
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The easiest thing is just to have cups sewn into the dress. You won't have to worry about anything falling out or uncomfortable bras or anything that way.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Just have the cups sewn in and add a pocket for the cutlet if you need or want more than the cup. My MoH has very small ladies and thats what she did.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_strapless-gown-ladies-pop?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:5174e033-73da-4eb9-b8f6-73c215baa17bPost:f9708aed-a105-4973-9f09-d93080c94c65">Re: Strapless gown ---- how to get my "ladies" to pop?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just have the cups sewn in and add a pocket for the cutlet if you need or want more than the cup. My MoH has very small ladies and thats what she did.
    Posted by Camoo[/QUOTE]

Yep. Thats what I would suggest!  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards