Hawaii

I'm a MRS!!!!!

cryssvcryssv member
First Comment
I'm back ladies and officially a MRS.

Everything was A-mazing and so perfect - we made a brilliant choice ladies, the backdrop makes the day that much more perfect.

I couldn't tell you one negative thing about the day, not everything was perfect and according to plan but it still turned out absolutely perfect regardless. I forewarn you - there will be a lot of A+ in my reviews!!!

Coordinator - Deanne with Precious Maui Weddings: A+
Deanne went above and beyond in ensuring she was meeting all of our needs throughout our entire year of contact and lead up to the wedding. She phoned me the day before the wedding just to touch base and ensure all the little details were worked out and she was so calm and soothing and completely made me feel great about everything. She suggested as many people try and find the location as possible the day before to ease the stress which was the best advice we could have been given - thank god we did, we all got lost that night!!! The few people who didn't know in advance where to go called Deanne and she walked them through getting there....... I had no clue of any chaos on the day of, she took care of everything before it ever made it to me.
Right before the wedding she gave me a great little pep talk and perfect advice on making sure to just focus on my FI and be in the moment. She was there at every step to make sure my dress was positioned perfectly throughout, my veil was nicely tucked into my dress to avoid the whipping in the wind and even gave FI advice that if it were to get loose to gently hold the small of my back with the veil lightly pressed so it wouldn't get loose..... seriously.... she thinks of EVERYTHING!!! I can't say thank you enough to her, definitely recommend and worth every penny

Officiant - Adam Gomes (hired through PMW): A+
He kept it light and beautiful - he kept the humor going to ease our nerves. Beautiful ceremony! ...... and I loved that he pulled up on a Harley : ) - nobody but me and my Dad saw that part but he has the bike and nice black pants with white shirt..... then he puts the robe on and assumes the role.... loved it!

H&M - Liz with Kiss the Bride Maui: A+
She was so nice and super sweet to work with. She did everything to pefection based on the pics I brought and even put a little of her own idea into the hair that turned out even better than I imagined. She was so reasonable priced for the quality I recieved. My neice was supposed to do my Mom's hair and didn't have the product to do it.... Liz ended up offering to do my Mom's hair free of charge. Another definite recommend for Liz

Photography - Marbelle (hired through PMW): A+
I wish I could show you the 300 some odd proofs I've gone through but very shortly I'll have the disk to share and I can't wait, she captured some beautiful moments. Neither myself or FI are comfortable in front of a camera and she did a fantastic job of keeping us comfortable. Beautiful work.... so excited to share them with you, and super quick - she had the proofs to us within a week to pick our prints with package and will express post them to us on Tuesday - we should have our pics within 2 to 3 weeks from the wedding, that's pretty great compared to other brides I know who waited a few months. We added $300 to our package to also get a full print right disk of all pics taken by her.

Makena Surf Location - GORGEOUS!!!! a little difficult to find but well worth it

I'm sure I sound like a broken record but I wouldn't change a thing... absolute perfection the entire day by everyone involved!!!! I'm sure I'm missing someone but I'll add in as I remember. Now it's time to move forward with the AHR!
| can't wait to share the actual photo's but here's a few taken by guests in the meantime : )

451x156 proportions
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I'm a MRS!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards