Ohio-Cleveland
Options

GREAT WEBSITE FOR INEXPENSIVE FAVORS!!!!

So I saw a post earlier tonight about this great website:

www.wrapwithus.com

and they really DO have great prices!!! They have the wedding favor I have had my eye on since I got engaged, but at HALF the price I have seen anywhere else!! I would recommend this site to anyone!! But here's my problem....my wedding is 4 months away and I haven't even sent out invitations yet, I want to buy these favors now while they are on sale, but I have no idea how many to buy??? We have approximately 270 people on our guest list, but obviously not all of them will come.....so how many do I buy??? I was thinking 225, is that a safe number??

Please help!! :)

Re: GREAT WEBSITE FOR INEXPENSIVE FAVORS!!!!

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What sort of favor is it? Is it something you would be able to use if you had extras or is it an edible favor? I'd probably bump it up to 250.

We did edible favors (M&M's) so the extras we had didn't last long! Too yummy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jeng507jeng507 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they are wine stoppers...so yes we could totally use the leftovers.  Do you really think 250 people will come??! I was told by every source that about 1/3 of the people rsvp no, so we were really hoping for more around 200???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards