North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Snow!!!!

So, do any of you all have weddings planned for next December? I do. December 31st. i am a bit concerned about this change in weather. What if it's like this next year?????

Re: Snow!!!!

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You'll get married in the snow? Just try and prepare for bad weather. That's all you really can do.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, It has snowed at my house 4 times this December.  I can't remember the last December we had ANY snow... so I don't put much faith in next December having this strange weather either.  The best you can do is keep planning, and hope it doesn't  get like this next year on your day.  Good Luck!!! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Kelly. . there wasn't much snow last december. There was however snow all through January and every weekend in Feburary except for the weekend I got married. Hah! 60 degrees on the 20th! Amazing! :o)

Yeah, really you can only continue to plan and hope for the best. I would also suggest a plan B that you could coordinate with your venue.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, I knew I remembered snow last year but not in December. Haha, thanks for the reminder!  Yeah, I seem to remember snow days at school now... :-)

North Carolina weather is wonky.  Yes, wonky.  One of my favorite words to describe this weird flux.  Last weekend we get a snow storm.  This weekend? 65 degrees.  BRING IT ON!!! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards