Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Brining Modern In?

Hi Ladies, needing help with my vision. My funds are limited and hiring a coordinator/designer isn't within budget. However I want to bring more modern touches into our ceremony/reception site.
The venue is a vineyard, so very rustic and I'd like to bring in some modern touches and having a hard time with some ideas, does anyone have any awesome ideas?
We plan to have the ceremony and reception outdoors and may be using a tent, we only have 30 people on our guest list and unless we make some very close friends by Oct. 2013, it wont grow.

Thanks for all your help and ideas!

Re: Brining Modern In?

• Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could always use a lot of string lights (christmas lights) around the place or hang the lanterns from the tent like these:

http://www.justartifacts.net/8blpala.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have a rustic site too and when I think of trying to do modern in rustic I think of adding lots of straight lines. Blacks and greys. In know at home we have done a modern rustic look so I always like to mix wood tones with metals and deep colors. I would just do a search for wedding tent images and start collecting photos of things that strike your fancy. Then you can start looking for the items over the next couple years.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards