Maryland-Baltimore

Bridal Salons?

Can anyone recommend any bridal salons in the baltimore area? I would like to keep my gown under $2000
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bridal Salons?

• edited December 2011
    I used Betsey Robinson's in Pikesville and loved it - I have had very good experiences with the salespeople so far and I've been back for two 'gown visits' since buying the dress.

I told the consultant (LeeAnne) my budget and she took me to a room where all the gowns were under $2000 - there were a lot to choose from!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011

I really liked Betsy Robinson as well.   I didn't wind up getting my dress there, but it had nothing to do with the actual store - I just didn't find 'the one' there.  But I did get my BM dresses there and they were a pleasure to work with.

Gamberdella's was fantastic.  I wound up getting my dress there and they were a pleasure to work with.  The sales people, the woman that does alterations - perfect!  I highly recommend them - even though it took 8 months to get my dress, and I kind of flipped out on them.  It came in on time and was altered perfectly.  No problems at all.

• edited December 2011
    Ditto smange on Gamberdella's.  If you tell them your budget and what you are looking for, they will bring dresses to you that do not go over what you quote them. I got my dress there and absolutely loved every minute of working with them.  Their alterations are very reasonable and their seamstress if fantastic.

I also really liked Bridals by Elena in Severna Park.  My friend got her dress there in (eek) ten days before her wedding because of a mishap with another local shop, and they worked overtime to get her alterations completed in time for her wedding.  She picked her dress up at 9:00 pm the Friday before her Saturday wedding and everything was perfect.
  • gabbridegabbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I second Bridal's by Elena...they're great and affordable!

• msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Gamberdella's is where I got my dress and my BMs got theirs as well.  I love it there (mom and aunts got their dresses there, too... many years ago!)

My best friend got her dress at Bridal's By Elena in Severna Park, and they are also great.  Beautiful dresses, tons to choose from, and great customer service.  

Amanda Ritchey's is also nice, in Harford County.  Not as big of a selsction, but very pretty dresses and Amanda is so nice and professional.  

Francesca's is where my mom, grandmother and aunt got their dresses, and where we got our BM dresses for my best friend's wedding.  They have a great selection but are kind of hit-or-miss with customer service.  Sometimes they are so nice and sickening sweet, and other times they are just downright rude.  But Their seamstress (though I don't think she's very nice) does a wonderful job.  Although the BM dress I just recently bought there and my prom dress several years ago from there were both ordered several sizes too big (don't know if they do this on purpose or not), she really transforms the dress and it ends up looking great.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards