Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Commending my photographer!

So my fiance and I just tied "the knot" this Saturday!  And I just have to commend our AMAZING photographer, Dwight Moore (dmoorephotography.com).  He ran around all over NJ researching our venues (I actually ran into him at the restaurant where we had our reception while I was giving the venue the final payment), he has a great photojournalistic style and shows great attention to details, and he was so flexible with our last minute wishes!  He also took care of us on our HOT! HOT! wedding day!  He came with water, gatorage, towels, and ice packs to cool us down!  Who does all that?!  He was absolutely fantastic!

Re: Commending my photographer!

• edited December 2011
    I really enjoy GatorRAGE!!! haha. glad you had a good day.
  • edited December 2011
    oops... gatorade!
  • Kml218Kml218 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Was there an option for video as well or was it strictly photography?
  • theresiajoytheresiajoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also hired Dwight Moore for my wedding & have been extremely happy with how accommodating & professional he has been!  My original photographer was suddenly unable to make my wedding date & a friend referred me to Dwight.  He has bent over backwards to accommodate my crazy schedule & has come up w/ great ideas that I never would've thought of!  I am really looking fwd to seeing the end results (esp. after seeing other weddings he has done) & am so relieved to know that capturing my wedding day is one less thing I have to worry about!  :-D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards