Louisiana-Baton Rouge

*jeanacorina*

Hello date twin!  How are you holding up?  We are just over a month out.  Do you have everything together?  We've got a few details to finalize, but for the most part, I'm pretty calm.  My plan is to coast on into this wedding.
Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *jeanacorina*

• edited December 2011
    Things have settled down a LOT since I already had my bridal pics. I need to finalize my wording for the programs and send that to my Etsy seller. We have a couple more payments to make. I have picked out my BM gifts and just need to order them.

I have purple bows tied on everything under the sun, I swear! But it's DONE.

Just letting the RSVPs roll in now. I can't wait for it to get here so I can enjoy what all my hard work and stress has actually done. Then, I can't wait to get back to normal life with FI. That will be so nice.
    Anniversary
  • Tann373Tann373 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry ti intrude on the conversation but since you guys wedding is about to roll up I want to know when did you take your pictures. My thing is that my wedding is April 2011 and I wanted to take pictures when the flowers bloom. Im afraid if I wait until the end of this year or next year, that everything will be dead. So my question is would it be too early to take pictures at the end of this summer?
  • edited December 2011
    We had our engagement pictures in March (we got engaged in August, but wanted to wait until spring so things would be green again), and I had my bridal pictures the first week of April.

March was a bit chilly, but still very pretty. April was PERFECT for pictures. Depending on if you actually want a big picture of yourself at your reception, you could do your bridals a couple of weeks before your wedding. We're using one of our engagement pictures with both of us, not a big pic of just me.

The thing about bridals is that you'll want everything- dress, shoes, jewelry, hair, and so on. That would be a big rush to get by the end of this summer, and leaves you a lot of time to change your mind. So I guess I wouldn't really recommend bridals so soon.

But if you're talking about engagement pictures, go for it!
    Anniversary
  • Tann373Tann373 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank You for your response!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards