April 2012 Weddings
Options

My invitations! pics inside

So I finally bought all the materials to start assembling my invitations. Hopefully i'll be done by the end of the year!
Here are some pics!

April 2012 October siggy challenge Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My invitations! pics inside

• Options
    OMG I LOVE THEM...where did you get all the stuff for them...PS yay date twins
    How I unwind? The FI and I watch old TV shows Photobucket 187image 124image 48image 15image RSVP Date March 31 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Those turned out so nice!  Very classy :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    So classy and elegant! I love them! I really wanted to do the pocketfolds but my invites are a werid size so I had a hard time finding any in my price range!
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    They look great! How did you cut out all your stuff so nicely?  My c&p order arrives tomorrow and I am SO afraid of messing the cutting part up.
  • Options
    Those look good

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Thanks ladies!

I bought the paper, panel pockets and pocketfolds from cardsandpockets.com
    Since half of our guests live in Mexico, we are doing our stationary in both languages... So the pocketfolds will be given to the guests that only speak spanish, and the panelpockets will have the english invite. :)

I bought the navy ribbon from Michaels and the pink at Walmart. Michaels did not have one that matched my colors.

Initially my idea was to decorate the ribbon on the panel pocket with a rhinestone  brooche, but they are EXPENSIVE!!! , well at least way over my budget.
    So I got this buttons at walmart (3 for 1.25)  and that's what im using!!!!  LOL

So far my total for 80 invitations with envelopes, 3 insersts (rsvp envelopes) and embellishments is $250.00 
    April 2012 October siggy challenge Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    they are gorgeous! i'm a little jealous lol  i wanted to do pocket folds as well, but it was waaayyy too expensive. $3+ just for the invitations & envelopes. lord knows what it would have cost with all the inserts on top of that.
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    Very beautiful!!!
    April 2012 May Siggy Challenge! Favorite Gift kitchenaid May siggy Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards