Ohio-Columbus

Did u get your dress at Wendy's?

Hey ladies, did any of you get your dress from Wendy's? If so when did they tell you it would be in and when did it actually come it? She told me it could be 30 days before the wedding since I ordered it in April and the wedding is in oct. well the deadline for that is 2 days away and i'm really hoping to get a call. How did it work for you all??

Re: Did u get your dress at Wendy's?

• edited December 2011
    I did not get  my dress from there, but I would definitely be giving them a call. It could be sitting there and someone forgot to call you. You will be cutting it close for your fittings. Do you have a seamstress booked or lined up already? Or are you getting it done in house at Wendy's?

Regardless, with your wedding not far away, they should have been in contact with you before now. I hope everything works out for you.
  • edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Wendy's as well.  I would call them.  My wedding is in December, and my dress is supposed to come in October.  This makes me a bit nervous for you (and for me too!)  Please let me know the outcome!!! 

Hoping they aren't tough to work with!

Wishing you the best!

Jessica
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered my dress from there in January and was told it would be 6-7 months and it came in at the beginning of July...so it was when they said.  I would call though
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ok calling tomorrow!! I will let you know what they say. i hope this goes well!!
  • casims3casims3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine came in within the time frame they gave me too, but they sent me an email to tell me it was in. I didn't see the email and then they didnt call for a few weeks later.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Update: I just called them and she said it is not there yet but that she will call and check on the status to see if it is in transit. So she said she will call me back and let me know.
    @casims i was worried about an email so i told them not to email and just call me ya know??? that sucks yours was just sitting there!

• Cassandra999Cassandra999 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I didn't order my dress.  I bought a sample so I took it home. 
    I did order a slip.  They didn't call me when it came in.  I don't know, maybe they get lots of shipments of slips and didn't pull mine out yet because my wedding is not until June, I don't need it yet.  I called 2 months after I ordered it and they said they had a shipment in they could pull one for me.   So I wonder about stuff sitting there for a while. 

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Another update! Dress is in transit to CA and then needs to still ship to Wendy's. She said I could purchas rush shipping so I guess I am going to do that. :(
  • csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I didn't get my dress there but mine was also supposed to come in about a 5 weeks before the wedding.  As the time got closer, I called just to make sure everything was still on track.

image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards