Second Weddings
Options

remarrying the love of my life

Hey all, my names Mary I've been married for almost 3 years and we're now going to have our wedding. we were in such a rush to just get hitched we eloped, now we want to do it right and have a ceremony for our family and friends we are getting married December 1st this year our anniversary is December 2nd 2010

Re: remarrying the love of my life

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_remarrying-the-love-of-my-life?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:53aef482-f368-4411-8474-4498ed0ff745Post:58fdd976-982a-42ec-a726-f7ac22503d03">remarrying the love of my life</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey all, my names Mary I've been married for almost 3 years and we're now going to have our wedding. we were in such a rush to just get hitched we eloped, now we want to do it right and have a ceremony for our family and friends we are getting married December 1st this year our anniversary is December 2nd 2010
    Posted by MrsJLGower2010[/QUOTE]

This would be considered a vow renewal.  I don't see a question in your post but I would suggest maybe waiting until a milestone anniversary since it's now been several years since you got married.  Whenever you decide to have your party, though, have a blast!
    imageimage
  • Options
    You should totally sign up for the reality show below.  If you are going to be getting remarried, you will qualify. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_remarrying-the-love-of-my-life?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:53aef482-f368-4411-8474-4498ed0ff745Post:db42554c-a69b-4617-960b-0eed27d58d27">Re: remarrying the love of my life</a>:
    [QUOTE]You should totally sign up for the reality show below.  If you are going to be getting re married, you will qualify. 
    Posted by right1thistime[/QUOTE]

LOL, I was totally thinking the same thing!
    imageimage
  • Options
    You eloped and you are married - therefore this would be a vow renewal.  As Retread said many on this board chose to have a planned elopement, or a small ceremony and it wasn't wrong for them and so far your elopement has worked for you as well. 

Why not wait until you have reached a milestone anniversary, such as your 10 year or 25 year and then have a vow renewal and a big celebration? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards