Georgia-Atlanta

Venue Help!

I'm looking for a venue around $1500. It's preferrable that they allow me to bring my own food and alcohol. I'm not too picky about what it looks like. I'm inviting about 130 guests so I need to be able to accomodate everyone. I'm looking for a place that allows me to have the ceremony and reception at the same location. The closer to the Kenneaw/Acworth area the better, that's where me and my fiance live and I'd like my out of town guests to be able to stay close by. But I'll look into other parts of GA if the venue price is good.

Re: Venue Help!

• ErinEllenErinEllen member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I'm looking for a venue around $1500. It's preferrable that they allow me to bring my own food and alcohol. I'm not too picky about what it looks like. I'm inviting about 130 guests so I need to be able to accomodate everyone. I'm looking for a place that allows me to have the ceremony and reception at the same location. The closer to the Kenneaw/Acworth area the better, that's where me and my fiance live and I'd like my out of town guests to be able to stay close by. But I'll look into other parts of GA if the venue price is good.
  • edited June 2012

this is an internatioal board you would be better off posting on the local board under GA- atlanta

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards