Virginia

Hampton Roads Videographer?

Could anyone recomend an inexpensive videographer who will travel to Virginia Beach?
Thanks in advance girls! (dang weddings are expensive!! LOL)

Re: Hampton Roads Videographer?

• edited December 2011
    This is the company I am currently looking at to use:

http://www.nuvoria.com/index2.php#/home/
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Chrystal...here is there website:

www.captivatedproductions.com/" target="_blank">www.captivatedproductions.com

Good Luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • michellel71michellel71 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just curious--are you still planning to use Nuvoria and if so, what has been your experience with them? I sent them a RFP thru their website but never heard back...granted sometimes that's not reliable so I'll give them a follow-up call. Just wondering what your impression has been so far.

Has anyone heard of Digital Dreammakers? My venue told me that they use this firm sometimes.

Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not going to use Nuvoria anymore.. they just started their company and in the last 8 months their prices went from just under $2000 to over $4500! So needless to say, I'll be going somewhere else for my video if I end up getting it. It's really sad because they seemed good.. but not at all worth such a price increase, especially being so new.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • michellel71michellel71 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yikes, that IS pricy! I found them when I saw your first post but when I tried to find them again (online) after that the video part was gone. On fb it said they're starting a new video company so I figured it's a little risky. I found a cpl of other companies; LNR Productions (Hampton) and Digital Dreammakers. Will be meeting with both in 2 weeks--I'll keep you posted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards