Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Affordable Photographer

Hi Im looking for a photographer im on a tight budget so i only want to spend the most 1500 and I want atleast 6hr coverage but hoping for 8. I have 1 photographer in mind but still looking

Re: Affordable Photographer

• Options
    Check out Cristina Hajosy - she should be in your budget range. We talked with her and liked her but ended up going with someone a bit higher priced instead.
  • Options
    We LOVE our photographer and her prices should be within your budget.  She's very flexible and really listens to what you want, and her work is amazing.

http://www.imcreativephotography.com
  • Options
    www.nancystronach.com she did my e-pics and I love them! 
  • Options
    Portrait New England can do custom packages for you to fit your budget.
  • Options
    I second Portrain New England, they also have 2 photographers come to your wedding, a huge plus IMO. Also, Iris Leaf Photography, thy have a 6 hr package for 1500 and if you add two more hours it's 1700. Iris Leaf also provides 2 photographers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OK thanks Girls I appreciate it. Def will check them all out
  • Options
    i reccommend portrait new england..thats who we are using and they customize the package to fit your needs...it is worth looking into FI and I were on a tight budget like you
  • Options
    I'm a huge fan of Berryphotos at www.berryphotos.com  They are fantastic and I love all you get with their packages.  Their style is exactly what we were looking for.
  • Options
    we used john loconte from www.johnlophoto.com i cant recommend him enough, amazing! he starts at 1500 with 8 hours i believe. he is just fantastic!

hth :)
  • Options
    I'm really happy to see our photographer, Portrait New England, getting so much good publicity.  We were among the first wedddings they did, back in 2009.
  • Options
    My FI and I also chose Portrait New England. We told them what we wanted and what we could /wanted to pay and they were able to give us everything we wanted which was a lot! My mom actually started crying when she looked at their pictures because they were so Beautiful!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Check out DB Photography in RI, they are my photographer and in your price range.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks Girls . John Laconte I have Looked at Love his style but def going to look at all the photographers u girls suggested and see who offers more. Thanks alot
  • Options
    check out Dan Busler... he is great,  we are paying 1500, which includes coverage of getting ready at hotel, ceremony, and 2 hrs of reception. it includes a dvd video he makes of you pics and CD of all pics he takes,  a leather covers hard page photo book,  and little proof book that you will have to show people 1 week after wedding,   the little proof books are great, he chooses the best 25 pics and puts them into a little 4x5 book you can show people.
    image 110 Invited so far!
    image 91Are ready to party!
    image 19 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are using Brooks & Whitney Gibson (bwgibson.com) and they are fabulous! They are so agreeable and really reasonably priced--we got/are getting an engagement shoot, a laid out book and at least 6-7 hours of coverage--with no negotiating!
    We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • Options
    So far I like John lacontes and Portrait NewEngland Alot. Portrait New england  Offers alot. But I think I like John laconte's Style more Hmmm Decisions Decisions.
  • Options
    rsmiles77rsmiles77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Go with John Loconte! He is amazing! You won't be dissapointed! We had our engagement shoot already and are getting married in October...but are so content with our decision.
  • Options
    what rsmiles said! def. meet with john if possible as he is a sweetheart! dont be shy to ask him to customize a package for you either. he was able to do this for us when we used him. he was just amazing!
  • Options
    Portrait New England is a husband and wife team with 2 different styles so you get a good mix! Meet with both and see who you click with!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks soo. Much I def will Meet with both of them And Will go From there.
  • Options
    I have a friend who is a professional, and also works for a great cause. She runs around 1200. She donates part of her commision to the ASPCA, she rescues bully breed dogs. Her work is outstanding. Her name is Jennifer Frankavitz, www.jennfrankavitz.com Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Meet both and then make your decision. You want to make sure you click with your photographer. You'll be spending a bunch if time with them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards