New York-Long Island

DJ - Not too Loud

Hi,
I'm looking for a DJ that's willing to play music more softly than the average DJ -- I definitely do not want loud music.  I'd love to hear any recommendations -- especially for DJs that aren't too expensive.  Thanks!

Re: DJ - Not too Loud

• edited December 2011
    Any DJ can play the music as loud, or not loud, as you want. You're paying them. We used Tommy's Tunes in Selden and they were awesome, and very reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    Xtreme Sounds. This was really important to us, and they did a great job with it at our engagement party.
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    they control the volume. just ask them to turn it down to the volume you want.

• kttestkttest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Big Hits Entertainment and they were awesome. Their sound level was great.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/big-hits-entertainment-inc-huntington
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Crowd Control Entertainment.  I was in a wedding party and saw them in action.  They we very classy and even the oldtimers were enjoying themselves.  Whatever company you use just make sure you know your DJ prior to the wedding day.  I have heard some horror stories about other companies sending an inexperiencedyoung kids to DJ their wedding.  This is one thing you want to aviod.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards