Virginia
Options

Williamsburg Wedding

I need recommendations for Photographer, Dj and baker in Williamsburg area!!!!!! please help !!!

Re: Williamsburg Wedding

• Options
    SSM&JLMSSM&JLM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Photog: Brad Howe- amazing!  I am honestly lucky he was available for our wedding.

DJ: DJ on the Side - great customer service, great DJ

No help on the baker, our venue did everything, but I don't recommend them, see bio.

We did get the RD groom's cake from a place in Smithfield.  Not sure if they will deliver, my MIL picked it up the day of.
  • Options
    rachelellisrachelellis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second DJ on the side!!  Definitely check them out.

Waterside Photography is great, you will love them!! 

Sorry, can't help with a caterer/baker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My photographer is AWESOME and she is located in Williamsburg.  Her company is April Renee Photography.  Check her out at AprilRenee.com.  Her FB page has tons more pics than her website. (she is re-doing site)  Her FB page is http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Williamsburg-VA/April-Renee-Photography/52712804259?ref=ts

I checked out several photographers and she was the absolute best - work and personality wise.

(her prices are also reasonable)

I'm getting married in Richmond, so I cant really help with the other vendors.

Hope this helps!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the April Renee recommendation...VERY professional and reasonable.
  • Options
    Kristie1403Kristie1403 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For a cake you need to try the Cake Ladies in Yorktown.  They are doing mine and their cakes are SO GOOD! (I am also doing my wedding in Williamsburg)
  • Options
    MKD917MKD917 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Precious-Images Photography very affordable one of the local vendors on the knot. My friend already book them for her wedding in July. Great to deal with.
    www.precious-images.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards