May 2013 Weddings

DIY Wine Bottle Centerpieces and Guestbook - PIP

Today I finally finished my wine bottle centerpieces and guestbook! I am so, so excited with how they turned out!  Here are some pics!  There is more information and more photos on my Bio.

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
--Audrey Hepburn

My Bio

Re: DIY Wine Bottle Centerpieces and Guestbook - PIP

• They look great. Good job!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 invited image
    69 will be there image
    5 will be missing out image
     118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
    RSVP Deadline: May 3rd
  • Wow! You are so crafty!  I wish I were more creative...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker TnE0217
  • Elegant and simple... Stunning! Great job!

May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm doing wine bottles as table numbers. I saved a bunch after drinking them, and spray painted them with chalkboard paint. And I'll write the number with chalk.
  • These look so good! I checked out the post about them on your bio and I'm starting to think about getting decals for my wine bottle centerpieces, too.

Thanks so much for the perspective. I just finally got enough bottles for all my tables (about 50), scraped off the labels and cleaned the adhesive off this weekend so spray painting is next!
  • very pretty!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Love it! Did you use a stencil for the guestbook bottles? I've been trying to find a similar stencil and haven't found anything.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • They look fantastic! We're using wine bottles for about half of our centerpieces as well. 

• Those are so cute!! You did a great job!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards