Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

I have been banned from the Knot

It's almost 1:30 in the morning and I have been upset all evening about the goings on here. My fiance and I was watching a movie and I couldn't get into it, he thought I was upset with him.
When I told him I was upset with all the drama behind Aimee, and then top it all off he deceptive post by Mindee, it started an argument between us.
Anyways I told him I would quit the Knot, he said, "good we could plan everything ourselves and make memories just he and I".  I told him that I would just comment on my leaving and be done with it....

So in my leaving, I thought this would be a place to make my experience pleasant and maybe less stressful, but I was wrong!

Good Luck to everyone who is a real bride trying to experience her dream!

Peace....

Re: I have been banned from the Knot

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, I'm glad you're going. I'm of the mind that anytime you start taking a forum or website so seriously that it affects your daily life in a negative way, you should leave and never look back.

Things have gotten tense around here, but it's only a forum. You don't need it, and you REALLY don't need to be stressing about it.

Good luck and have a beautiful wedding.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess if you are banned from the Knot, I'm wasting my time replying to your thread.  Something tells me, that you may not participate but you will be back checking on what is going on.
    So I'll say this anyway,  I'm sorry the drama here took a toll on you.   I'm in total agreement with Jena, it's best you leave if it affects the very relationship that this site is suppose to support.
    Good luck to you....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards