May 2013 Weddings
Options

Does anyone else feel like Christmas ...

...has been totally eclipsed by your wedding?  FI and I had to set a low budget for our gifts due to the wedding, and we couldn't really afford to travel to any of our families or take off work because we're saving our paid time off for the wedding and honeymoon.  It's just made Christmas really, well, quiet.  It's beyond low key.  I don't regret saving for the wedding, but it has made be just a little wistful. 

Re: Does anyone else feel like Christmas ...

• Options
    Yes I can totally relate. We decided to not do Christmas for each other we just bought gifts for our families. For some reason this entire month I thought about eloping. To save money.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It had been very quiet. We got each other one gift and our immediate families one gift. It's about spending time with the family more than it is about how much money is spent. We have been workin very hard to save for the wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes le sigh
  • Options
    Same here.. but one thing that I kinda hated was people bought stuff off our registry :( I wanted christmas gifts not bridal shower gifts. I should be thanksful and I am, but I was kinda disappointed when I opened to see if was my bedding I wanted or the one pan..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards